"Discount Cellular Accessories, By Friendly Professionals Since 1999"

EVERY-DAY DISCOUNTS 20-91% OFF!
on Factory original Cell phone accessories
Because, Perfect Fit Cell phone accessories,
Prompt, Affordable shipping, and Price Matter!
ALL CELL PHONE ACCESSORIES ARE NEW.
11 years young and over 1 Million items sold

Friday, May 28, 2010

Stop the Phone Jingle, tone, or sound when I turn it on and or off

Would you please tell me where and how do I turn off the sound feature so when I'm only powering on or off my LGVX8360 is silent? Example: If I'm in church and forgot to turn my phone off, I'd like it to be silent as I turn it off. It plays a jingle when I turn it on and/or off and I'd like that feature to be silent.
Thank you,
Marilyn


CELLPROGUY:
Most phones now a days have this problem. Your service provider programs the phone to do this. Their is no silent mode for this feature. You will have to take the phone in and have the unit reprogrammed to not have a start up Ring or Tone. Most Service providers will not, or do not know how to do this.

www.cellularaccessory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment