"Discount Cellular Accessories, By Friendly Professionals Since 1999"

EVERY-DAY DISCOUNTS 20-91% OFF!
on Factory original Cell phone accessories
Because, Perfect Fit Cell phone accessories,
Prompt, Affordable shipping, and Price Matter!
ALL CELL PHONE ACCESSORIES ARE NEW.
11 years young and over 1 Million items sold

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Water Damaged Phone

www.CellularAccessory.com I have a cricket phone model Calcomp A300(messenger phone). I dropped in the toilet and I read on how that if I replaced my battery right away that I should be fine. Is that true or do I have to altogether replace my $200 phone?


First let me say that this happens all the time, you are not alone.
Unfortunately the phone is shot. If you only splashed it with water it would be one thing, but totally submerging a phone will destroy it.
It may work for a short time, but electronic components in a phone begin corroding immediately.
Your best solution is to get a new phone. You can try to doctor it back, but in the end most phones don't last a month after severe water damage.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately the phone is shot. If you only splashed it with water it would be one thing, but totally submerging a phone will destroy it.atlanta

    ReplyDelete